For Immediate Release
Shawnee, KS, 08/19/2019 – PHI Medical Office Solutions announced achieving the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition Health IT Module certification for its Electronic Health Record (EHR), PhyGeneSys EHR 5.0.
PHI sought ONC Certification through Drummond Group LLC, an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) that has been empowered to test software for compliance with the requirements of the federal government’s program. The stamp of approval designates that the software offers the functionality that enables eligible providers and hospitals to meet the requirements of various regulatory programs that require use of certified EHR technology.
“The certification of PhyGeneSys EHR is another example of our continued efforts to deliver the best software solutions to Anesthesia, Pain Management, and other Ambulatory Services,” said Jim Kilmartin, Vice President of Administration. “Combined with our Patient Portal and PhyGeneSys RCM, we are now able to provide a complete, enterprise-wide solution for all medical practice and billing needs.”
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
PhyGeneSys is a comprehensive suite offering a unique and innovative approach to practice management, incorporating billing, scheduling, EHR, and patient engagement. The EHR module contains appointment scheduling as well as a Patient Portal that relays Pain Journal Documentation, Messages, and Patient Requests to Providers. The solution fits pain management practices of any size and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Developer Name: Painted Horse, Inc. (PHI Medical Office Solutions)
- Product: PhyGeneSys EHR 5.0
- Website: www.phimedos.com
- Address: 5405 Roberts St, Shawnee, KS 66226
- Phone: 800-909-7240
- Email: email@example.com
- Point of Contact: Jim Kilmartin, Vice President of Administration
- Date of Certification: August 12, 2019
- Unique Certification Number: 0015EH5U4YSU6VK
- Certification criteria to which PhyGeneSys EHR 5.0 has been certified and CQMs to which the product has been certified:
- ONC-ACB Certification ID: 15.04.04.3050.PhyG.05.00.1.190812
- Modules Tested: 170.315 (a)(1-14); (b)(1-6); (c)(1-3); (d)(1-9); (e)(1-3); (g)(2-9); (h)(1)
- Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS22v7; CMS65v8; CMS68v8; CMS69v7; 139v7; CMS160v7; CMS165v7; CMS177v7
- Any additional software the certified product relied upon to demonstrate its compliance with certification criteria: EMR Direct, MD Toolbox
The costs that an eligible provider (EP) would pay for PhyGeneSys EHR version 5.0 licenses in order to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives and measures may include:
- One-time license fee, applicable per Provider.
- Fixed monthly fee per provider to use the software and services as stated in the signed contract.
- One-time cost per each integration setup. The integration fee is for each health information exchange, such as Lab Interface, HL7 Interface, Immunization Interface, Imaging Interface, etc. where applicable.
- Monthly cost per e-prescribing/e-checking Provider.
- Additional charges to enable EPCS prescribing per Provider & to establish connection with new Trust Network.
- Provider licenses as PhyGeneSys is licensed on a per Provider basis that cannot be shared between Provider.
- Third-Party Interfaces.
- Signed contract when purchasing PhyGeneSys. That contract does not contain limitations for the certified capabilities.
- Additional Services – Depending on the customer’s needs, there may be costs for any additional services outside the standard agreement (such as additional implementation services, business analysis services, additional training services, etc.).
Some of the costs listed above recur monthly/yearly and some are one-time setup costs.
There are costs associated with the software itself, user licenses, monthly subscriptions, any third party options / modules as selected by the client and for implementation and training. Third-party vendors are integrated within the software; therefore, the client may not choose any service they wish for integration purposes.
Additional information on Certification Disclosures of Costs and Limitations may be found on the website: https://phimedos.com/ehr-costs-and-limitations/.
PHI’s PhyGeneSys EHR software system appears on the Health IT list of Certified Product List: https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/10070.
About PHI: PHI Medical Office Solutions expertly pilots the industry in practice management systems. Our unique solution, PhyGeneSys, integrates Billing, Scheduling, EHR and Patient Engagement. We provide an intuitive system to manage daily tasks and solve the toughest of challenges. For more information, please visit www.phimedos.com.
About Drummond: With more than 15 years of testing experience across various industries, Drummond Group LLC (DG) brings a high level of technical expertise to this process. Its healthcare experience also runs deep, having certified hundreds of EHRs since becoming an ACB in 2010. For more information, please visit http://www.drummondgroup.com.