FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 6, 2020
Shawnee, KS – As the entire world combats the growing outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19), PHI Medical Office Solutions has responded by creating our COVID-19 Response Initiative. This plan allows operations to continue uninterrupted for our organization, should the outbreak continue to increase as projected.
PHI is vigilantly monitoring all recent health updates and recommendations. PHI’s primary concern remains for the safety of our staff and our clients. As the risk for contracting this virus increases, PHI will take all appropriate measures to reduce our clients’ exposure to infection. Our Initiative allows business to continue as planned for all PHI clients.
PHI’s COVID-19 Response Initiative may be outlined as follows:
- Evaluation of Travel:
- PHI has suspended all non-essential travel for the next two months.
- PHI will assess the current threat level of possible infection prior to each on-site training.
- Remote Training Utilized:
- Use of Remote Training technology may be necessary for Go Live.
- Audio and video connections, such as GoTo Meeting sessions, will be employed.
- PHI is currently performing tests to ensure uninterrupted customer service.
- Prior to new clients’ Go Live, videos will be incorporated into the training.
- Reducing Community Exposure:
- Should health threats escalate, PHI may opt to instate working from home for all employees.
- All PHI departments, including Client Services, will continue to operate fully staffed. Normal business hours will continue.
PHI has no plans to delay or discontinue any planned installs or trainings. New clients may schedule their Go Live date in accordance with PHI’s COVID-19 Response Initiative. PHI’s offices remain open, and our commitment to excellent customer service will remain unwavering.
Clients may reach out to Jim Kilmartin, Vice President of Administration, with any questions regarding the logistics of their installs or trainings.
Jim Kilmartin, Vice President of Administration
1-800-909-7240, Option 3