PHI Medical Office Solutions is dedicated to serving your pain management EHR (Electronic Health Record) documentation needs through our system, PhyGeneSys EHR. PHI designed this intuitive EHR with the diverse, yet unique, needs of pain specialists in mind. Experienced pain management physicians and medical technology experts will discover how our EHR stands out from the rest. With unrivaled success, our system meets unique practice management needs, quality measure requirements, and meaningful use objectives. Not only is our EHR easy to implement and utilize, it also simplifies scheduling, saves you time, decreases errors, and increases productivity. Our straightforward system comes standard with the following features:
- Documentation of pain history, symptoms, and pain scores in usable interfaces.
- Template-Driven Procedure Documentation for pain procedures including needle size, fluoroscopic times, medications, nursing orders, etc.
- Clinical Quality Measures validated in real time.
- Web-Based Patient Portal patient engagement.
- Integration of electronic prescription, including EPCS.
- Opioid Risk Assessment included.
- Insurance Authorization tracking.
- Proactive Notification of details important to your workflow.
- Every Significant Feature you would expect to find in an integrated Practice Management/EHR System.